Shatters

To me
The word SOUL
Is a liquid
That fills our
Body vessel,
It can be either a mirth
Or sometimes
A venom !

*
To be in peace
Stop the fluttering wings !
Of the inner bird called mind !

*
She's hour hand !
I'm minute hand !
Her father !  seconds hand !

*
If you get to know
For what this life has
Given to you !
Go ahead and
Proceed it !
As there is nothing
Much important
Than
"Knowing oneself"

*
Time designed
Its pattern
On her skin !!

*

I design my feelings,
Every time
Where
Some turns into poems !
And some into
Tears ! !

*
Accepting and adjusting everything
Happening to us
Is what folks calls
MATURITY!!

*
My only friend !
Very good teacher !
Partner in crime !
Stress buster !
Philosopher !
The one thing that makes me
Do anything daringly !
Earphone's baby !
Travel time spender !
The only way to ignore
Annoying people !
"Music"
 

-VivekBharathi

 

Comments

Popular Posts